A self-taught 3D and Game Artist with a passion for video games, having extensive knowledge of some of the most used graphic tools in the industry. Always looking for an opportunity to work on new and interesting projects.
- Design and model 3D models for 3D printing using technical drawings.
- Operate 3D printers and prepare 3D models for printing.
- Harvest, clean and assemble final 3D prints.
- Collaborate closely with the technical department in testing 3D prints and ensuring quality results.
- Web design and website maintenance.
- Compose and design company newsletters.
- Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software and hardware developments.
Projects: MANUNET ERA-NET Projects - SENS4WINE, TOX-HAZ-ASSESS
Clients: Gamma Interactive, Thoris, Toneaphone, ATP Creative, Inno Studio Limited and many more small indie companies
Responsibilities: Model and texture game/app ready models w/o concept art, UV unwrapping, game ready animations, UI elements, rendering, marketing content, Unity integration including material setup, lighting and mood.
- Model and texture high and low poly 3D models for use in-game with or without concept art or inspirational reference material.
- Illustrate quality 2D sprite assets in the appropriate style for use in-game.
- Provide sprite sheet character animations and effects using standards set by the game’s style.
- Retopology and optimisation of assets to maximise quality and game performance.
- Create assets used for art direction and gameplay prototypes.
- Training, continuous improvement in computer, art-related knowledge, self-improvement and problem solving skills, production knowledge and cross-training others on team.
- Collaborate closely with game artists and game designers for developing the overall style and pipeline for environment and props, serving as an active participant in team art discussions, critiques and reviews.
Projects: ElMadinah, Football Rush, Super Tennis